Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Best Things: The Introduction

So I have been reading a lot of posts on Facebook from people who are participating in the 30 Days of Thankfulness (or whatever it is officially called). I think it's cool that so many people are participating, but it's not something I've ever done. It's not that I'm not thankful or grateful for the wonderful things in my life; it's just not something I do.

I was thinking about a lot of things this past week and decided that I was going to use that idea for something I'm going to do from Thanksgiving through Christmas, which is a notoriously difficult time for those of us with weight challenges. Everyday, I am going to post some of the best things about being healthier and making the changes that I have made in my life. I was debating on whether I should post it here or on Facebook. Ultimately I decided to post it here because there is usually a back story to the things that I think about and it would make for ridiculously long status posts. Also, it is a place where I can keep these and easily go back and look at them again. Not to mention, this is supposed to be where I'm documenting my journey and this is a large part of my decision.

So I will link my blog posts to Facebook each time, so you'll be able to see them if you want to, or not see them if you don't care. I think I've set up my blog to allow comments, if you want to comment here or you can comment on the Facebook link.

I'm going to start tomorrow morning and again the goal is to post everyday. However, the best laid plans of mice and men and turtles and all that. :)

My goal for this is to keep me acting on my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment